Hydraulic actuator for marine remote butterfly valve
The hydraulic actuator is exquisite in appearance, compact and reasonable in structure, sturdy and durable, high output torque and long service life. Hydraulic actuators can be used as ball and butterfly valves actuators. Matching hydraulic control solenoid valve, flow control valve, limit switch and other components, can realize local / remote intelligent control of ball valve and butterfly valve.
1.Single and double action
2. Based on the rack and pinion design, the structure is simple and reliable, the volume is small, the action is stable, and the output torque is large.
3. The rack and pinion adopts 45 # steel, which can bear higher working pressure and output more torque.
4. The hydraulic cylinder uses 45 # seamless steel pipe, which has good comprehensive mechanical properties, smooth inner surface, low friction coefficient and long service life.
5. There are two adjusting bolts on the back of the actuator for easy stroke adjustment. Support two-way stroke adjustment, the adjustment range is ± 5 °.
6. The bottom connection of the actuator conforms to the ISO5211 standard. Make products more versatile and interchangeable.
7. The top connection of the actuator conforms to NAMUR standard. Support standard valve position indicator and limit switch installation (HA32 requires special mounting bracket).
8. Application: Ball and Butterfly Valve Automation
Hydraulic oil: non-corrosive anti-wear hydraulic oil; medium viscosity.
Rated pressure: design pressure 20MPa; maximum working pressure 16MPa.
Applicable temperature: -20 ~ + 80 ° C
Anti-vibration: suitable for environment without strong vibration
Lubrication: self-lubricating bearings are used, no need to add lubricating oil under normal working conditions.
Installation: Suitable for indoor and outdoor installation.
Manual mechanism: support clutch manual mechanism or manual pump
Limit switch box: can be equipped with various limit switches or position transmitters.
Hydraulic solenoid valves, electro-hydraulic servo systems, accumulators, etc. are used to operate or control the valves.
|Model||Hydraulic Pressure MPa|